How do I go back to default settings?
Reset Chrome settings to default
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced. Chromebook, Linux, and Mac: Under “Reset Settings,” click Restore settings to their original defaults. Reset Settings. Windows: Under “Reset and cleanup,” click Reset Settings.
How do I restore the default toolbar in Solidworks?
To return all toolbar options to the system defaults, click Reset To Defaults. To specify which toolbars appear for part, assembly, or drawing documents: Open a part, assembly, or drawing document. Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize.
What is the code to reset your phone?
*2767*3855# – Factory Reset (wipe your data, custom settings, and apps). *2767*2878# – Refresh your device (keeps your data).
How do I reset my display settings to default Windows 10?
1. Go to settings. 2. Click on “system”, under the display option click on “advanced display settings”.
Step 2: To check the color contrast follow the below steps and check.
- Press “Windows+X” and go to “control panel”.
- Click on “Ease of access center” and click on “Choose high contrast theme”.
How do I restore a command manager in SOLIDWORKS?
To access the CommandManager:
- Click Tools > Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select Enable CommandManager.
- Click OK.
How do I show the ribbon in SOLIDWORKS?
To display SOLIDWORKS toolbars:
- Right-click in the window border and select or clear a toolbar name.
- Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display.
How do I restore the ribbon in SOLIDWORKS?
Right-click on the menu bar or command manager again at the top of the SOLIDWORKS display area, but this time select Customize -> Toolbars -> Reset To Defaults and confirm by selecting Yes.
How do I restart SOLIDWORKS?
Reboot the computer. To ensure that no SOLIDWORKS products are running, in Windows, press Ctr + Alt + Del to open the Task Manager. On the Processes tab, if any of the following processes appear under Image Name, select them and click End Process.
How do I change the layout in SOLIDWORKS?
To display additional toolbars, right-click an edge of the SOLIDWORKS window and select a toolbar.
Other modifications you can make to the layout include:
- Change the screen background colors.
- Open a command line.
- Set system and document options in Tools > Options.
How do you save a SOLIDWORKS toolbar?
Saving and Restoring Settings
- Click Tools > Save/Restore Settings.
- Click the Options flyout tool button (Standard toolbar) and click Save/Restore Settings.
- On the SOLIDWORKS Resources tab of the Task Pane, under SOLIDWORKS Tools, click Copy Settings Wizard .
How do I change the backup folder in SOLIDWORKS?
Where do I look for my backup files in SolidWorks?
- Settings > System Options > Backup/ Recover.
- Check on the option ‘ Number of backup copies per document ‘ and configure your settings.
- In this setting window, you can specify your desired file path of where you want your backup document to be saved.
How do you copy a profile in SOLIDWORKS?
Click Edit > Copy or press Ctrl+C.