How do I change the size of a schedule in Revit?
Click on the schedule in the sheet view and the Resize button will appear on the Modify Schedule Graphics Tab.
How do you change a schedule parameter in Revit?
select a cell or column in the schedule body. Click (Insert) on the Columns panel to open the Select Fields dialog, which functions like the Fields tab of the Schedule Properties dialog. Add new schedule fields and adjust the field order as needed.
How do you fit a schedule on a sheet in Revit?
Add a Schedule to a Sheet
- In a project, open the sheet to which you want to add a schedule.
- In the Project Browser, under Schedules/Quantities, select the schedule, and drag it onto the sheet in the drawing area. …
- Move the schedule to the desired location, and click to place it on the sheet.
How do you change the column height in Revit?
The height of the column is defined by the Base Level and Top Level properties, as well as offsets. Click Architecture tab Build panel Column drop-down (Column: Architectural).
On the Options Bar, specify the following:
- Rotate after placement. …
- Level. …
- Height. …
- Level/Unconnected. …
- Room Bounding.
How do I schedule in Revit?
Create a Key Schedule
- Click View tab Create panel Schedules drop-down Schedule/Quantities.
- In the New Schedule dialog, select the element category for which you want to schedule keys.
- Select Schedule keys. …
- Click OK.
- In the Schedule Properties dialog, add the predefined fields for the style. …
- Click OK.
How do you merge cells in Revit schedule?
select cells in one or more rows and click (Delete Row). select header cells to be merged and click (Merge). Select merged cells and click (Merge) again to separate merged cells.
How do I move a column in Revit schedule?
To Edit Columns in a Schedule Table
- Click Manage tab Style & Display panel Style Manager. …
- Expand Documentation Objects, and expand Schedule Table Styles.
- Select the schedule table style that you want to change.
- Click the Columns tab.
- Select a column, and click Modify.
- Specify properties for the column: …
- Click OK.
How do I merge Columns in Revit schedule?
Group Column Headings in a Schedule
- Open a schedule view.
- In the group header rows, drag the cursor across the headings to group. …
- Click Modify Schedule/Quantities tab Headers panel Group, or right-click the selected headings, and click Group Headers. …
- Enter text in the new row as necessary.
How do I edit a sheet list in Revit?
Open the sheet list. In the Project Browser, under Schedules/Quantities, click the sheet list name. On the Properties palette, for Fields, click Edit.
Where can you set the default visibility of worksets?
Change the Global Setting for Workset Visibility
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Worksets).
- Under Visible in all views, select the check box to show a workset in project views, or clear the check box to hide it.
How do you add a structural column in Revit?
Placing structural column inside an architectural column:
- Click Home tab -> Build panel -> Column drop-down -> Structural Column.
- Click Place Structural Column tab -> Element panel, and select a column type from the Type Selector drop-down.
- Click Place Structural Column tab -> Multiple panel -> At Columns.
How do you rotate a sheet view in Revit?
Rotate a View on a Sheet
- Open the sheet.
- Select the view to rotate. Note: You cannot rotate an active view. If the title block displays in halftone and you can select elements in the view, the view is active. …
- On the Options Bar, for Rotation on Sheet, select the desired rotation option.