How do you purge in Revit 2021?
Do either of the following:
- Right-click, and click Delete from Project.
- Press Delete .
How do you purge in Revit 2022?
Do either of the following: Right-click, and click Delete from Project. Press Delete .
Delete Unused Families and Family Types
- Family types that have dependencies (such as those that host other families)
- Families with types that are in use in the current project or template.
- System families.
How do you purge unused families in Revit?
Select the family or type to delete. Tip: To select more than one family or type, press and hold Ctrl while selecting. Do either of the following: Right-click, and click Delete from Project.
Is there a purge in Revit?
To purge the model, go to the manage tab, select the setting panel, and choose purge unused. Revit’s automated purging only removes certain types of objects. After running the purge, you still need to go through your models and manually remove any unwanted area schemes, views, groups, and design options.
How do you purge unused furniture in Revit?
Purge Revit families
If you want to delete unused family files, click [Purge Unused] from the Manage tab. Use caution when using this function; you will lose all family and views you are not using. I recommend you make a copy or save as the original file and [Purge Unused].
How do I completely uninstall Revit 2020?
Log on as a Local System Administrator, and disable anti-virus software. Using the Uninstall tool, remove Autodesk Revit 2020 and its sub-components.
- Windows 10: Right-click Start, and select Run. …
- Windows 8: Right-click Start screen All apps Run Regedit.
- Windows 7: Click the Windows Start menu Run Regedit.
How do you audit a model in Revit?
In Revit, click File tab Open (Project).
Audit a Model
- Navigate to the folder where the model resides, and select it. For a workshared model, navigate to and select the central model.
- Select the Audit option.
- Click OK.
How do you purge a wall type in Revit?
In the Project Browser, expand the category that contains the family or type that you want to delete. If you want to delete a loadable family type, expand the family. Select the family or type to delete.