How do I open InfraWorks model in Civil 3D?
Open Autodesk Civil 3D, and on the Autodesk InfraWorks tab, click Open Model or Import IMX. in the Open InfraWorks Model dialog. Specify an InfraWorks model to open. You can select a local InfraWorks model by selecting a SQLITE file, or you can select an IMX file that was exported from InfraWorks.
How do I import an InfraWorks model?
Do one of the following: Drag and drop the model file onto the InfraWorks window.
To import 3D models
- Click (Add File Data Source).
- Click 3D Model.
- Open the model file. InfraWorks supports FBX, IMX, 3DS, OBJ, DAE, and DXF files.
When you open a InfraWorks model what is already modeled?
When you open an existing cloud model in the latest release of InfraWorks, InfraWorks downloads a local copy of the into the cloud model cache and displays the model.
How do I export InfraWorks model?
To export 3D model data
- Click Manage Model in the Toolbar.
- In the Model Explorer panel, make the desired layers visible. …
- Zoom out to see the area to export.
- Click Present/Share Present (Export 3D Model).
- In the Export to 3D Model File dialog box, specify the area to export:
How do you change coordinate system in InfraWorks?
To specify the coordinate system during import
- Click Manage Content (Data Sources) to open the Data Sources panel.
- Import the data .
- Right-click the imported data in the Data Sources panel and select Configure to display the Data Source Configuration dialog box.
- Select the Geo Location tab. …
- Click Close & Refresh.