How do you insert an image in Revit?
- Open the model view in which you want to place the image.
- Click Insert tab Import panel (Image).
- In the Import Image dialog, navigate to the folder containing the image file to import.
- Select the file, and click Open. …
- Click to place the image. …
- If needed, scale, rotate, mirror, or resize the image.
How do you insert a picture in Revit 3D?
Place a decal in a 2D view or a 3D orthographic view.
- In a Revit project, open a 2D view or a 3D orthographic view. …
- Click Insert tab Link panel Decal drop-down (Place Decal). …
- From the Type Selector, select the type of decal to place in the view.
How do you save an image in Revit?
Export the Rendered Image to a File
- In the Rendering dialog, under Image, click Export.
- In the Save Image dialog, for Save in, navigate to the desired location.
- For Files of type, select a file type.
- For File name, enter a name for the image file.
- Click Save.
How do you make an image transparent in Revit?
You can choose the transparency color for grayscale and color images.
To Make the Background of an Inserted Image Transparent
- Select the image.
- Right-click the image. Click Properties.
- In the Properties palette, select Transparency.
- Click the down arrow at the right of the box and select Yes.
How do I export a 3D view in Revit?
Export Part of a 3D View
- In the Project Browser, right-click the 3D view to export, and click Duplicate View Duplicate. The duplicate view displays in the drawing area. …
- Rename the duplicate view: in the Project Browser, right-click the duplicate view, and click Rename. Enter a new name, and click OK.
How do you save a 3D view in Revit?
The new view displays in the Project Browser under 3D Views.
Use the SteeringWheels tool to save a view.
- If SteeringWheels are not displayed in the drawing area, click (Full Navigation Wheel) on the navigation bar.
- Right-click the SteeringWheels, and click Save View.
- Enter a name for the new 3D view, and click OK.
How do I export a 3D image from Revit?
Export a View to an Image File
- Click Export Images and Animations (Image).
- In the Export Image dialog, click Change to change the default path and file name for the image, if desired.
- Under Export Range, indicate the images to export: …
- Under Image Size, specify image display properties:
How do you render in Revit?
After preparing the 3D view and using the Rendering dialog to select desired settings, click Render to render the image. Revit begins the rendering process, rendering the entire image progressively. Revit displays a progress dialog, which shows information about the rendering process.