Can you loft to a point in Solidworks?
You can create a loft to a point, even if the point is part of a sketch containing other sketch entities.
What is the minimum number of profiles for a Loft feature?
Select the sketches. Click OK. What is the minimum number of profiles required for a Loft feature? 2.
How do you use the loft feature in Solidworks?
To create a lofted surface:
- Create a plane for each profile section of the loft. The planes do not need to be parallel.
- Sketch the section profiles on the planes. …
- If necessary, create guide curves. …
- Click Lofted Surface (Surfaces toolbar) or Insert > Surface > Loft.
- Set the PropertyManager options. …
- Click OK .
How do I get my solidworks toolbar back?
To display SOLIDWORKS toolbars:
- Right-click in the window border and select or clear a toolbar name.
- Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display.
How many sketches do we need to use the feature lofted boss?
Sketch your profiles.
A minimum of two are required but a higher number of profiles allows you to create more complex shapes. Ideally profiles should be closed but Thin Feature Lofts can be created. The profiles should be spaced apart and this can be easily achieved by using multiple Planes.
How do you make a subassembly flexible?
Making a Subassembly Flexible
To make a subassembly flexible: Click a subassembly in the FeatureManager design tree and select Component Properties . In the dialog box, under Solve as, select Flexible, then click OK.
How many entities can you choose to mate with an angle mate?
Click Mate (Assembly toolbar) or Insert > Mate. In the Mate PropertyManager, for Entities to Mate , select two entities in the graphics area or the flyout FeatureManager design tree. Under Standard Mates, click Angle and set the dimension.
How do you do a revolved boss in Solidworks?
To create a revolve feature: Create a sketch that contains one or more profiles and a centerline, line, or edge to use as the axis around which the feature revolves. Click one of the following revolve tools: Revolved Boss/Base (Features toolbar) or Insert > Boss/Base > Revolve.
What is swept boss base in Solidworks?
Swept Boss/Base PropertyManager
- Open a part that has either a closed profile sketch and a sketch path, or a part with a sketch line, edge or curve on the model that you can specify as a path.
- Click Swept Boss/Base (Features toolbar).