Right-click the drawing view and select Properties. Select the Show Hidden Edges tab.
Where is view hide show on Solidworks?
To hide or show views:
- Right-click the view on the sheet or in the FeatureManager design tree, and select Hide. If the view has dependent views (Detail, Section, and so on), you are asked if you want to hide the dependent views as well. …
- To show the view again, right-click the view, and select Show.
Right-click the drawing view and select Properties. Select the Show Hidden Edges tab. Select a feature or component from either the drawing view or the FeatureManager design tree to add it to the list of items to be shown with hidden lines.
To select hidden components to be shown:
- Click Show Hidden Components (Assembly toolbar). The Show Hidden dialog box appears. …
- In the graphics area, select components you want to show. The components you select disappear temporarily.
- In the dialog box, click Exit Show Hidden.
How do you hide in Solidworks?
To show or hide a component from the shortcut menu: Right-click a component in the drawing view or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show/Hide > Hide Component.
How do you hide all sketches in Solidworks?
To hide all types in the current document: Click View > Hide/Show > Hide All Types. After you select Hide All Types, you cannot show any hidden items until you clear Hide All Types.
A visible line, or object line is a thick continuous line, used to outline the visible edges or contours of an object. A hidden line, also known as a hidden object line is a medium weight line, made of short dashes about 1/8” long with 1/16”gaps, to show edges, surfaces and corners which cannot be seen.
How do I hide edges in Solidworks?
To hide or show edges in a drawing:
- Click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the edges to hide (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click . …
- To show edges, click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the hidden edges highlighted in orange, (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click .
How do you show sketch lines in Solidworks drawing?
To show a sketch in a drawing: Right-click the sketch in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show. The sketch entities highlight in the graphics area when you point over the sketch name in the FeatureManager design tree.
How do you make a sketch visible in Solidworks assembly?
If the view was for an assembly, there might be more parts shown under the drawing view list. Expand the associated part and find the sketch that needs to be shown. Then, right-click on the sketch and select “Show”. This ensures that the sketch is shown only for that view and would be hidden everywhere else.
How do you hide multiple parts in Solidworks?
Right-click the drawing view and select Properties. Select the Hide/Show Components tab. Select a component from either the drawing view or the FeatureManager design tree to add it to the list of items to be hidden.