How do you remove a fillet radius?
To change a fillet’s radius,
- Click Modeling and then, in the Draw group, click the arrow next to Fillet.
- Click Modify. The Modify Fillet dialog box opens.
- Click or box the fillets you want to change. …
- Type a new radius in New Radius.
- Click to complete the operation.
How do you delete a fillet in Solidworks?
Hover over another fillet in the FeatureManager design tree that is applied to multiple edges. You want to remove the fillet from the circular edge only. Select the circular filleted edge. Click Remove.
How do I delete a section in SolidWorks?
Click the component in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree. Press the Delete key, click Edit > Delete, or right-click and select Delete. Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
How do I edit an imported part in SolidWorks?
Editing Imported Features
- In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click the feature created from the imported document, and select Edit Feature. …
- In the Files of type list, select the desired format.
- Browse to select the desired file to import. …
- Select the Match faces and edges check box, if desired. …
- Click Open.
How do you face fillet in Solidworks?
To create a face fillet between surfaces:
- Create two surfaces (the surfaces need not be adjacent).
- Click Fillet (Features toolbar) or Insert > Surface > Fillet/Round.
- In the PropertyManager, under Fillet Type, select Face fillet.
- Under Items To Fillet, set a Radius value.
How do I change the radius of a fillet in AutoCAD?
Set the Fillet Radius
- Click Home tab Modify panel Chamfer and Fillet drop-down menu Fillet. Find.
- At the Command prompt, enter r (Radius).
- Enter a new fillet radius value.
How do you flip a fillet in Solidworks?
You can reverse the orientation of the fillet on one or more edges that intersect the vertex. Click the multi-edge control point to select which edges you want to reverse the orientation for. Sets the radius for one fillet direction. Sets the radius for the other fillet direction.
How do I use fillet tool in AutoCAD?
The steps to implement fillet are:
- Select the Fillet command from the ribbon panel, as shown below: Or. Type F on the command line or command prompt and press Enter.
- Select the first object.
- Type R or Radius.
- Press Enter.
- Specify the radius of the Fillet and press Enter.
- Select the second object.
How do you remove a fillet?
Solved by michallach81. Go to Solution. You can delete fillet feature from the timeline or just pick the fillet and hit delete, this will add delete/remove the feature in the timeline.
How do you delete a face in SolidWorks?
- Click Delete Face on the Surfaces toolbar, or Insert > Face > Delete. The Delete Face PropertyManager appears.
- In the graphics area, click the faces you want to delete. The names of the faces appear under Faces to delete .
- Under Options, click Delete.
- Click OK .