How do I create a new view in Solidworks?
Creating a Custom View
- Use the Rotate, Zoom, and Pan commands to create the desired view. …
- Press the spacebar to open the Orientation dialog box.
- In the dialog box, click New View .
- Type a name in the dialog box and click OK.
How do you change the front view in Solidworks?
Changing the Orientation of the Standard Model Views
- Do one of the following: Use the Rotate, Zoom, and Pan tools to orient the model. Click View Selector and select a view. …
- Click Update Standard Views .
- When prompted, select the standard view you want to assign the current view to.
- Click Yes to confirm the update.
How do I change view in Solidworks?
To change the perspective:
- Select Perspective (View toolbar) or View > Display > Perspective.
- Click View > Modify > Perspective.
- Enter a value for Object Sizes Away .
- Click OK .
How do I change the orientation of a drawing in Solidworks?
Changing the Orientation of a Model View
- Select a view.
- In the PropertyManager, under Orientation, select a different view orientation.
How do I create a new view?
Add a new view
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the account and property to which you want to add the view.
- In the VIEW column, click the menu, then click +Create View.
- Select either Website or Mobile App. …
- Enter a Name. …
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
How do I save a 3D view in Solidworks?
To create 3D views:
- Do one of the following: At the bottom of the SOLIDWORKS window, on the 3D Views tab, click Capture 3D View. Click Capture 3D View (SOLIDWORKS MBD CommandManager or toolbar).
- In the PropertyManager: In 3D View Name, type a name. Under Configuration, select a model configuration. …
- Click .
How do I align a part in Solidworks?
To align sketches:
- Select a line or a point in a sketch to be aligned with another sketch.
- Hold Ctrl and select a line or a point in the second sketch to which the first sketch is to be aligned.
- Click Align Sketch (2D to 3D toolbar), or click Tools > Sketch Tools > Align > Sketch.
How do you add perspective view in SolidWorks?
You can create a Named View in a drawing of a perspective view of a model. To display the model in Perspective view: Expand View Settings (Heads-up View toolbar) and click Perspective , or click View > Display > Perspective.
How do you rotate an object 90 degrees in Solidworks?
Click Rotate View (View toolbar) or View > Modify > Rotate then drag the pointer . Drag with the middle mouse button. Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments.
How do I change the view of a drawing?
Right-click and select Edit View from the menu. In the Drawing View dialog box, on the Components tab, change the options related to the source model, or any of these additional options: Change the model representations. Change the view display style.