How do I edit part of Catia?
Right-click the feature in the specification tree and select feature. n object > Edit Parameters .
command which will display the edit dialog box.
- Enter a new draft angle value.
- Click OK . …
- Now, double-click the pad. …
- Enter a new length value.
- Uncheck the Mirrored extent option.
How do I import STP files into Catia?
CATIA V5 (Dassault) – STEP Postprocessor
- To import a STEP File please choose File -> Open… and select STEP file.
- Recommended settings in the STEP import options (Tools -> Options… …
- It is recommended to set the Continuity Optimization for Curves and Surfaces for the C2 continuity on Automatic Optimization.
How do I make a part transparent in Creo?
The Creo Parametric Options dialog box opens.
- Click Model Display in the left pane.
- Under Shaded model display settings, select the Enable transparency check box to enable transparency for a model in the current window and activate the transparency settings. …
- Select one of the following transparency types.
Can you set default color for surface in Catia?
3D defaults such as surface colour and many more are controlled by the following file “CatStdMechanicalDesign. xml”. To modify this file you need to run CATIA in “admin” mode. To find the starter file and where to put it read “About Standards” in the “Infrastructure Users Guide” in the on-line help.
What is the color of under constrained elements in Catia Sketcher?
White: Under-Constrained Element.