How do I edit a summary in Solidworks?
To edit custom properties:
- Click Edit List on the Custom tab of the Summary Information dialog box. The Edit List dialog box with the list of properties appears.
- You can do one of the following: Add. Type a name in the box and click Add. Delete. Select a property from the list and click Delete. Move Up.
How do you edit properties in Solidworks?
You can edit the properties only if you have the file checked out. Right-click a file and click Properties. From the Properties dialog box, click a tab and update fields as necessary.
Entering or Displaying Summary Information
To enter or display summary information: Click File > Properties. In the dialog box, on the Summary tab, type the appropriate information in the boxes provided for: Author, Keywords, Comments, Title, and Subject.
How do you create a property tab builder in Solidworks?
SOLIDWORKS Custom Property Tab Builder: Step-by-Step Guide
- The Property Tab Builder application is launched by going to the Start Menu>All Programs>SOLIDWORKS Tools 2020.
- Once the application is started you will get a representation of Tab as it will show in SOLIDWORKS and has the first Groupbox.
How do I edit a weldment cut table in Solidworks?
Once the drawing view is placed, highlight the view, then go to Insert > Tables > Weldment Cut List, then place the table on the drawing. Once the table is placed on the drawing, make any desired changes to the table.
How do I create a custom property in Solidworks?
To add custom properties:
- Click in the first blank cell under Property Name, then type a name or choose one from the list.
- Select a Type from the list. …
- Under Value / Text Expression, enter a value for the custom property that is compatible with the selection in the Type cell. …
- Press Tab or Enter.
How do you add materials in BOM solidworks?
To insert a bill of materials:
- With a drawing view selected, click Insert > Tables > Excel Based Bill of Materials.
- In the dialog box, select an Excel template for the BOM and click Open. …
- In the Bill of Materials Properties dialog box, select properties from the Configuration, Contents, and Control tabs.
- Click OK.