How do I edit a break view in Solidworks?
To modify a broken view:
- To change the shape of the break lines, right-click a break line and select a style from the shortcut menu.
- To change the position of the break, drag the break lines.
- To change the width of the break gap, select a break line and type a value in the PropertyManager.
How do I get rid of break view?
First you right click the view and choose un-break view in the menu.
- You can then remove break lines by marking them and pressing Delete or move them as requiered.
- Then you right click the view and choose Break view.
How do you delete a break view in Solidworks?
To delete a model break view or break step: In the ConfigurationManager, right-click the model break view or break step and click Delete. In the dialog box, click Yes. You can undo the deletion of a model break.
Why sectional views are used in drawing?
A sectional view or a section looks inside an object. Sections are used to clarify the interior construction of a part that cannot be clearly described by hidden lines in exterior views. By taking an imaginary cut through the object and removing a portion, the inside features may be seen more clearly.
How do I align a section line in Solidworks?
Click Aligned Section View on the Drawing toolbar, or click Insert, Drawing View, Aligned Section.
How do you Foreshorten a dimension in Solidworks?
You can foreshorten (or clip) linear dimensions in any type of drawing view. To foreshorten linear dimensions: Right-click the side of the dimension to foreshorten and click Display Options > Foreshorten.
Why can’t I delete section break in Word?
If you have difficulty deleting a section break, click the View tab in the Ribbon and select Draft in the Views group. Select the break by dragging over it and then press Delete.