What is RealView graphics in Solidworks?
RealView Graphics is hardware (graphics card) support of advanced shading in real time, including self-shadowing and scene reflections. When you apply an appearance, use RealView Graphics for a more realistic model display. RealView Graphics is available with supported graphics cards only.
How do I activate RealView graphics in Solidworks 2017?
Activate SolidWorks 2017 RealView Graphics on an Intel CPU
- Step 1: Find graphics card name: Search tool > Device Manager > Display adapters > drop down to display graphics card name e.g. “Intel(R) HD Graphics 620”
- Step 2: Add your graphics card to the register: Search tool > Regedit. …
- Step 3: Test:
How do I turn off RealView graphics in Solidworks?
Realview and Shadows
These can both be toggled on or off via View Settings on the Heads-up View Toolbar.
How do I turn on RealView?
To turn on RealView Graphics: Click one of the following: View Settings > RealView Graphics. RealView Graphics (View toolbar)
How do I add RealView graphics to Solidworks 2020?
SolidWorks 2020: Enable RealView Graphics for Intel OnBoard Graphic Cards
- Search tool > Regedit.
- Regedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > SolidWorks.
- SolidWorks > Solidworks 2020 > Performance > Graphics > Hardware > Current.
Does my graphics card support RealView graphics?
RealView Graphics is available with supported graphics cards only.
|RealView Graphics||PhotoView 360 Rendering|
|retains rendering during motion||must be rendered again after motion|
How do I activate a graphics card in Solidworks?
To enable Software OpenGL:
- Start SOLIDWORKS normally.
- Before you open a document: Click Options (Standard toolbar) or Tools > Options. Select Performance. …
- Click OK.
- Open a document and examine the display. If the display improves, your graphics adapter is potentially the cause.
What graphics cards work with Solidworks?
NVIDIA Quadro and AMD Radeon Pro series are certified graphics cards for SOLIDWORKS. A graphics card with hardware OpenGL acceleration will provide superior performance and stability, especially in 3D model viewing (refresh, rotate, zoom, pan).
How do I change graphics settings in Solidworks?
Open the “Manage 3D settings” page under the “3D Settings” category. 2. Select the “Program Settings” Tab to specify what graphics card to us for specific programs.