How do I log into my BIM 360?
To sign in to BIM 360 Team: Go to https://team.bim360.com/ and click SIGN IN. Enter your email and password > Sign In.
Sign Up and Sign In
- Enter your email address > Submit.
- On the Sign Up page, enter your personal details and password.
- Select the Terms of Service and Privacy checkbox > Sign Up.
How do I activate my BIM 360 subscription?
To activate your account:
- Open the Welcome to Autodesk BIM 360 email. Important: Each welcome email is meant for only one person. Do not forward it to others. If you haven’t received or have lost the email, you may use this activation link. …
- Click Activate your account.
Where do I find my BIM 360 ID?
Where can I find my BIM 360 Docs account ID number?
- To find your account ID you must be an account admin and sign into the BIM 360 Docs site. …
- Go to the Settings tab.
- In the lower left corner click on “View Account ID”
What is the difference between A360 and BIM 360?
A360 supports general design and collaboration, while BIM 360 Glue is designed for construction project delivery workflows from preconstruction through construction. Both A360 and BIM 360 Glue provide desktop, web, and mobile access, multi-format file/model sharing, and easy model viewing and markup.
How do I assign a BIM 360 document?
To assign a BIM 360 Docs license to a user, the Project Admin needs to:
- Log into the BIM 360 Docs project.
- Go to the Project Admin page.
- Open the Members tab.
- Click the Add button to add a project member.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2020?
Starting with Revit 2020, there is a new way for BIM 360 Design users to initiate workshared cloud models.
- Create a new Revit model or open an existing model.
- Use the Collaborate tab to enable worksets.
- Save the workshared file to BIM 360 Document Management by selecting “Save As > Cloud Model” in the File menu.
What is BIM 360 project management?
Aug 17 2021In-product view. Autodesk® BIM 360™ is a cloud-based construction management platform that improves project delivery and outcomes. BIM 360 supports informed decision-making throughout the project lifecycle for project, design, and construction teams.
Where do I find Autodesk ID?
Find license information in Autodesk Account
You can monitor your current license information for each product in Autodesk Account. Sign in to your account at manage.autodesk.com. Under All Products And Services, click the product icon.
How much does Autodesk A360 cost?
We have monthly, annual, and 3-year subscription terms to meet your needs as follows: Monthly subscription $60. Annual subscription $495.