How do I access library in Solidworks?
To access the content, install and add in the SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Library. Additional SOLIDWORKS content for blocks, Routing, CircuitWorks, and weldments. Ctrl+click to download .
How do I add parts to a library in Solidworks?
Click Add to Library on the Task Pane Design Library tab. Right-click an item in the FeatureManager design tree and select Add to Library. Drag an item from the FeatureManager design tree into the lower pane of the Design Library. Drag an item from the graphics area into the lower pane of the Design Library.
How do I view a part in Solidworks?
One option is to hover over the component and press the Tab key on your keyboard. To make it visible, just hover over it and press Shift + Tab.
How do I pull up a design library in Solidworks?
The Design Library folder is located on the disk in install_directoryDocuments and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataSOLIDWORKSSOLIDWORKS_versiondesign library.
How do I get my SOLIDWORKS toolbar back?
To display SOLIDWORKS toolbars:
- Right-click in the window border and select or clear a toolbar name.
- Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display.
How do you add a Toolbox to SOLIDWORKS 2020?
From the SOLIDWORKS menu, click Tools > Add-Ins . In the Add-Ins dialog box, under Active Add-ins and Start Up, select SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Utilities, SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Library, or both. You can also activate the SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Library add-in by clicking Add in now in the Toolbox Design Library task pane. Click OK.
Right-click the drawing view and select Properties. Select the Show Hidden Edges tab.
To select hidden components to be shown:
- Click Show Hidden Components (Assembly toolbar). The Show Hidden dialog box appears. …
- In the graphics area, select components you want to show. The components you select disappear temporarily.
- In the dialog box, click Exit Show Hidden.
How do I add a design library in Solidworks 2015?
Filtering a Folder
- Add to Library PropertyManager.
- Add File Location. Add an existing folder to the Design Library tab in the Task Pane.
- Add Existing Folder. Add an existing folder to the Design Library tab in the Task Pane. …
- Create New Folder. …
- Refreshing the Design Library.
How do I add a design library in Solidworks 2021?
Add to Library PropertyManager
- Click Add to Library on the Task Pane Design Library tab.
- Right-click an item in the FeatureManager design tree and select Add to Library.
- Drag an item from the FeatureManager design tree into the lower pane of the Design Library.