How do I change the Toolbox component in SOLIDWORKS?
To edit Toolbox components from the Configure Component PropertyManager: In the FeatureManager design tree, Shift + select the configurations to modify. Right-click and click Edit Toolbox component. If you do not select configurations of the same component, Edit Toolbox Component does not appear on the shortcut menu.
How do I edit a screw in SOLIDWORKS?
Under Results, select the Group whose fastener type you want to change. Under Series Components, in Fastener, right-click and select Change fastener type. Displays the full range of available fasteners based on the Standard and Type selected. Click OK.
How do you replace fasteners in SOLIDWORKS?
In the FeatureManager design tree, select the components to replace. Right-click and click Edit Toolbox Component. In the PropertyManager, under Replace Component, click Change Fastener Type. In the dialog box, select the replacement component and click OK.
How do you add screws in Solidworks 2020?
Smart Fasteners automatically add fasteners to your assembly if there is a hole, hole series, or pattern of holes, that is sized to accept standard hardware.
Enable the SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Library to use Smart Fasteners:
- Click Tools > Add-ins.
- Select SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Library.
- Click OK.
How do you save a Toolbox component of Solidworks as a part file?
Initially open any Toolbox Component which you want to convert into a SOLIDWORKS part and save it in desktop or any local folder.
Run that program and you’ll be able to add that files have a Toolbox flag, simply:
- Add the files,
- Leave the “Property State” to “Yes“,
- And click “Update Status”.
How do I use a Toolbox in Solidworks?
Welcome to Toolbox Setup
- In SOLIDWORKS, click Tools > Options > Hole Wizard/Toolbox > Configure .
- From Windows, click Start > All Programs > SOLIDWORKS version > SOLIDWORKS Tools > Toolbox Settings .
- When Toolbox is loaded and a document is open in SOLIDWORKS, click Toolbox > Configure.
How do I change the part number in Solidworks?
To change the part number or description of the saved settings:
- Under Part Numbers, select the part number saved settings.
- Click Edit.
- In the Part Number dialog box, change Part number, Description, or both.
- Click OK.
How do you flip a smart fastener?
To flip Smart Fasteners:
- Under Results, click Edit Grouping.
- Expand the Group in the fastener tree.
- Right-click the Series you want to flip and select Flip. The heads of the fasteners in the selected series flip to the other side of the joint.
How do you make a subassembly flexible?
Making a Subassembly Flexible
To make a subassembly flexible: Click a subassembly in the FeatureManager design tree and select Component Properties . In the dialog box, under Solve as, select Flexible, then click OK.
How do you use the Hole Wizard in Solidworks?
You can use the Hole Wizard to create customized holes of various types. To create hole wizard holes, create a part and select a surface, click Hole Wizard (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Hole > Wizard, set the PropertyManager options, and click .