How do you increase thickness in Solidworks?
Click Thicken (Features toolbar), or click Insert > Boss/Base > Thicken. In the graphics area, select a Surface to Thicken . In the PropertyManager, under Thicken Parameters, select the side of the surface you want to thicken. When you select Thicken Both Sides , it adds the Thickness you specify to both sides.
How do you change the line thickness in Solidworks drawing 2019?
To set line thickness:
- Click File > Print.
- In the dialog box, under Document Options, click Line Thickness.
- In Line thickness print settings, type a value for the line weights (Thin, Normal, Thick, and five additional line thickness settings). …
- Click OK.
- Click OK to close the Print dialog box and print the document.
How do I change dimension thickness in Solidworks?
To set line thickness and style:
- Click Options , and then select the Document Properties tab.
- Select the type of annotation or dimension for which you intend to customize the frame or leader line thickness.
- Select a thickness from the list, or select Custom Size and enter a value for the custom thickness.
How do I make my surface solid solidworks?
To convert a boundary surface into a solid, click Insert > Surface > Boundary Surface, and in Options and Preview, click Create solid. To convert a trim-surface feature into a solid, click Insert > Surface > Trim Surface and in Surface Split Options, click Create solid.
Which lines on a drawing should be the thickest Mcq?
Explanation: Thick-thin-thick are used for cutting planes, dashed thick (wide) is used for surface treatment, zigzag lines are used for long-break lines and continuous thin line is used for dimensions, extensions and projection lines.
How do I change the properties of a line in Solidworks?
To change the properties of an individual line in the rectangle: In an open sketch, select the line and edit the properties in the Line Properties PropertyManager.
How do I add a layer in Solidworks?
To create a drawing layer:
- Click Layer Properties (Layer or Line Format toolbar).
- In the dialog box, click New, and enter the Name of a new layer. If you save the drawing as a . …
- Specify the line format for entities on that layer as follows: …
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to create as many layers as necessary.
How do I color text in SolidWorks?
The screen text color adjusts automatically for visibility on the new background. You can select a color for the text in the FeatureManager design tree or the Flyout FeatureManager design tree by selecting and editing FeatureManager Design Tree Text or Flyout FeatureManager Design Tree Text under Color scheme settings.