How do I merge two walls in Revit?
Join Parallel Walls
- In a plan view, place the walls less than 6 inches apart.
- Click Modify tab Geometry panel Join drop-down Join Geometry.
- Select the walls to join. If either wall has an insert (such as a window), it cuts through the joined wall.
How can you tell if a floor and a wall are overlapping in Revit?
If the wall is continuous and the floor abuts either side then do that. If the floor is continuous and the wall stops and starts either side then do that. if both elements occupy the same space (which couldn’t happen in reality) then you will always get overlapping lines.
How do you find overlapping walls in Revit?
You can locate instances where two identical elements overlap by going to Manage tab » Warnings. This may be a little cumbersome, but it should work.
How do you resolve a warning in Revit?
At any time when working on a project, you can review a list of warning messages to find issues that might require review and resolution.
- Click Manage tab Inquiry panel (Review Warnings). …
- Click the arrow buttons as needed to scroll through the list of warning messages.
- Click OK to close the list.
How do you make walls not join in Revit?
Right-click the wall end control where you want to disallow the join, and click Disallow Join. The end of the wall now cannot join to another wall. If you want to allow joins again, right-click the wall end control, and click Allow Join, or click (Allow Join) above the end of the wall.
How do I make walls not connect in Revit?
Specify Wall Join Cleanup Options
- Click Modify tab Geometry panel (Wall Joins).
- Move the cursor over the wall join, and click within the square that displays. …
- You can select to allow or disallow joins: …
- Click Modify to exit the tool.