Can you send SketchUp files via email?
The easiest way is to export a JPEG image that you can attach to an e-mail. … Choose File→Export→2D Graphic. In the Export dialog box that opens, choose JPEG from the Export Type drop-down list. Pick a location on your computer and give your exported image a name.
How do you send a SketchUp?
To send a model from SketchUp to LayOut, follow these steps:
- In SketchUp, click the Send to Layout button. The LayOut application opens.
- Select a LayOut template for your document. Your model opens in LayOut as a Sketchup viewport.
There are two approaches:
- Share the skp file and the client needs SketchUp or the SketchUp Viewer to open it: …
- Upload the file to a 3D viewer platform and share the link with the client to view it online without installing anything.
You can always use the SketchUp Mobile Viewer and SketchUp for Web to view and share files.
How do I email a large SketchUp file?
file to an email like any other attachment:
- Drag and drop from a folder directly onto the email, open in the. …
- Use the mail client’s Attach command, probably represented by. …
- If the .skp file is too large and your email client balks, you can try creating a zip file (compressed archive file) and sending that.
What files does SketchUp support?
What file types can I import/export with the SketchUp Pro…
- Your SketchUp Pro subscription comes with professional-level interoperability. …
- SketchUp Export: SKP, 3DS, DAE, DWG, DXF, FBX, IFC, OBJ, KMZ, STL, WRL, XSI, JPG, PNG, TIF, PDF (Mac Only ), EPS.
How do I insert a SketchUp model into my website?
To embed a 3D Warehouse model on a web page, follow these steps:
- On the model details page, click the Embed icon ( ) below the model preview.
- In the window that opens, as shown in the following figure, click the Copy to Clipboard button, which copies the code snippet you need.