How do you copy and paste a sketch on Onshape?
You can right click any sketch and select “Copy sketch“, and then go to a different part studio, initiate a sketch on the desired plane, right click and select “Paste sketch entities” and that sketch that you want to copy will show up.
How do you copy Onshape Assembly?
If you right click on the tab and copy to clipboard, you can click on the + button in the new document and paste from clipboard. It will bring a copy of the assembly and all parts used in the assembly into the new document.
How do I make a copy of a sketch?
The Basic Workflow to copy the sketch is simple:
- Select the source Sketch.
- Type CTRL+C as a shortcut for the “Copy” command.
- Select the Plane that will receive the sketch.
- Type CTRL+P as a shortcut fr the “Paste” command.
How do I save an Onshape file as a PDF?
You can export Onshape drawings to the following file types: PDF.
- Right-click on the Drawing tab.
- Select Export.
- Specify a name for the export file.
- Select the desired export format.
- Select the version and sheets, as appropriate. …
- Choose how to treat overridden dimensions: Show underlines or Hide underlines.
What programs can open STEP files?
Programs that open STEP files
- Autodesk Fusion 360. Dassault Systemes SolidWorks. IMSI TurboCAD Pro. ideaMK STP Viewer. Dassault Systemes CATIA. …
- Autodesk Fusion 360. IMSI TurboCAD Deluxe. FreeCAD.
- Linux. Dassault Systemes CATIA. LKSoft IDA-STEP. FreeCAD.
- Web. eMachineShop Free Online STEP File Viewer. Wikifactory. ShareCAD.org.
Can you copy and paste a part in Onshape?
To copy a tab to the clipboard, right-click a Part Studio, assembly, or drawing tab, and choose the option to “Copy to clipboard.” Then go to the Onshape Document where you want to paste that tab, click the “+” icon in the bottom left corner, and choose the option “Paste tab.”
How do I copy and paste a tab?
Copy And Paste Tabs
- Select the tab with your mouse (highlight it).
- Copy it using Edit->Copy on the browser’s menu, or by typing control-c.
- Move the cursor to where you want to insert a tab.
- Paste it using Edit->Paste on the browser’s menu, or by typing control-v.
- I’ve tried it and it has worked.