How do you copy a legend in Revit sheets?
You can copy a legend view from one sheet view and paste it to another sheet view.
- Select a legend view and copy it to the clipboard.
- Click Modify tab Clipboard panel Paste drop-down, and select one of the following options: Paste from Clipboard: Manually place the legend view onto another sheet view.
How do I copy and paste from one sheet to another in Revit?
Click Modify |
How do you copy a legend?
While it is not possible to copy an entire legend object and paste it onto a graph, it is possible to copy and paste just the text portion of the legend. Double-click to edit the legend, select a portion (or all) of the text, and copy to the clipboard Then go to the second graph (or stay on the same one), and paste.
Can legend views be added to multiple sheets?
So legend views are unique in the sense that they are the only kind of view in Revit that can be placed on more than one sheet at a time. So legend views are unique in the sense that they are the only kind of view in Revit that you can place on more than one view at the same time.
How do you save a legend in Revit?
You can copy – paste legends from file to file. Create a minimum project and place the legend(s) in that, then just open that file in the same Revit session and copy paste between the projects. This legend may be something you want in your template file.
Can you duplicate sheets in Revit?
– Select titleblock family for new sheet like function 1. – Select Duplicate option from Views Option panel: Duplicate, With Detailing, or Dependent. ** With Drafting View, Legend View and 3D View, you can set default option: Duplicate With Detailing. – You can set new view name with prefixes and suffixes.
How do I copy a chart legend?
You start to do this by making an additional copy of the chart:
- Select the chart.
- Make sure the Home tab on the ribbon is displayed.
- Click the Copy tool (in the Clipboard group) or press CTRL+C. Excel copies the chart.
- Click in the area you want the legend to appear.
- Click on the Paste tool or press Ctrl+V.
How do I copy a legend from one project to another?
- Open Project A (with existing Legend)
- Open Project B (Intended Target)
- Open Legend View in Project A.
- Drag select all objects.
- Ctrl-C to copy.
- Create new Legend in Project B.
- Ctrl-V to paste all objects.
How do I separate a chart from a legend?
Hiding the legend from Chart 1 is simple and can be accomplished as follows:
- Single click on the chart.
- Select Chart | Chart Options. Excel displays the Chart Options dialog box.
- Click on the Legends tab.
- Clear the Show Legend check box.
- Click OK.
Which command in Revit is equivalent to hatch in Autocad?
Old time Autocad users may remember how you used to have to create a polyline to create a hatch in Autocad, then Autocad came out with dynamic hatch, which allowed you to click in an area to create a hatch. Revit needs to move into the dynamic hatch realm with fill.
How do I duplicate a Revit file?
In the Design Options dialog, select the design option from the list. Under Option, click Duplicate. Revit creates a copy of the selected design option named Copy of