How do you modify a linear sketch pattern?
To edit a sketch pattern start by editing the sketch the pattern is a part of. With the sketch open, right click on any entity of the pattern and select Edit Linear/Circular Pattern.
How do you define a linear sketch pattern in Solidworks?
To create a linear sketch pattern:
- In an open sketch, click Linear Sketch Pattern. (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Linear Pattern.
- In the PropertyManager, under Entities to Pattern, select the sketch entities to pattern .
- Set values for Direction 1 (X-axis). …
- Repeat for Direction 2 (Y-axis). …
- Click .
How do you use linear patterns in Solidworks?
To create a linear pattern:
- Create one or more features to replicate.
- Click Linear Pattern (Features toolbar) or Insert > Pattern/Mirror > Linear Pattern.
- Set the PropertyManager options.
- Click .
How do you delete a linear pattern in Solidworks?
Right-click the pattern feature, and select Edit Feature.
To delete pattern instances:
- Select a face of the pattern instance that you want to delete. …
- Press the Delete key.
How do I edit a sketch in Solidworks?
Do one of the following:
- Click Sketch on the Sketch toolbar, or click Insert > Sketch. Select an existing sketch to edit.
- Right-click a sketch in the FeatureManager design tree, or right-click a sketch entity in the graphics area, and select Edit Sketch.
Why isn’t my solidworks sketch fully defined?
In some sketches only certain relations and dimensions can fully define the sketch. Limiting your selection may prevent the sketch from being fully defined. In this sketch, no relations were allowed. It cannot be fully defined.
Which is an example of a linear pattern?
A linear number pattern is a sequence of numbers whose difference between all the terms is the same. … Here are some other examples of linear number patterns: Starting with three and a difference of two: 3, 5, 7, 9, … Starting with five and a difference of three: 5, 8, 11, 14, …