How do I move multiple features in Solidworks?
In the FeatureManager design tree, select one or more contiguous features and drag the features to Folder . When the pointer changes to , drop the features to the selected folder. Expand Folder and change the feature order. When the pointer changes to , you can drag the features to the selected location.
What is Solidwork feature?
Features are the individual shapes that, when combined, make up the part. You can also add some types of features to assemblies. Features include multibody part capability. You can include separate extrude, revolve, loft, or sweep features, within the same part document.
How do you make a subassembly flexible?
Making a Subassembly Flexible
To make a subassembly flexible: Click a subassembly in the FeatureManager design tree and select Component Properties . In the dialog box, under Solve as, select Flexible, then click OK.
How do I move a folder in Solidworks?
To move a file structure to multiple folders:
- Select the parent file and click Tools > Move Tree.
- In the Move Tree dialog box, in Default Destination click Browse to navigate to the primary destination folder.
- To specify other folder locations for specific files: …
- Set the remaining options.
What controls the direction and magnitude of a spline curvature?
The key is the Spline Handles. Spline handles control the direction and magnitude for the spline’s curvature at each point.
What are the key features of Solidworks?
Key Features of SOLIDWORKS Standard Include
- 3D Solid Modeling. Create and edit 3D part and assembly models and create 2D drawings that automatically update with design changes. …
- Weldments. Quickly design welded structures composed of structural members, plates and gussets. …
- 2D Drawings.
How do you modify completed feature?
To edit the definition of a feature:
- Do one of the following: Select a feature in the FeatureManager design tree or the graphics area. Click Edit > Definition. …
- Edit the definition in the dialog box by specifying new values or options.
- Click OK to accept the changes.
Where is the Features toolbar in Solidworks?
To display SOLIDWORKS toolbars:
- Right-click in the window border and select or clear a toolbar name.
- Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display.
How do you hide a feature tree in SOLIDWORKS?
To change these settings, you can display the FeatureManager Options by right-clicking in the FeatureManager design tree and selecting Hide/Show Tree Items.
Where is feature manager in SOLIDWORKS?
The FeatureManager design tree on the left side of the SOLIDWORKS window provides an outline view of the active part, assembly, or drawing. This makes it easy to see how the model or assembly was constructed or to examine the various sheets and views in a drawing.