How do I move a sketch from one plane to another in CATIA?
- In the Features list, double click the sketch you want to move to another plane.
- In the Sketch properties box that opened, click in the Sketch Plane box.
- Select a different plane in the Features list.
How do I change the absolute axis in CATIA?
Start CATIA V5 1. Open attached CATPart 2. Click Absolute Axis System in the tree and select Replace by MB3 3. Select Axis System.
How do I edit a sketch in CATIA?
To edit an existing sketch:
- Double-click the sketch or an element of the sketch geometry, either in the geometry area or in the specification tree.
- To do this from the 3D, right-click the sketch in the specification tree, point to [sketch name] object in the contextual menu, and then select Edit .
Can we transform a plane in Catia?
We can change the sketch’s reference plane by right click on the sketch, whose reference plane is to be changed and select the change reference plane and then select new references.
How do you move the sketch plane in Onshape?
Edit the sketch feature — double click or use mouse menu->edit in the feature list. Click in the plane select box (just under the green check mark) to activate it, then click on the plane you want the sketch to appear on. The sketch should move. You may have to fix up constraints in the sketch.
How do I move a line in Catia?
- Click a center line. End points appear.
- Select any end point and drag to move all the center line extremities to a new position.
- Press the Ctrl key while selecting any end point and drag the selected extremity to a new position. You can multi-select elements when modifying center lines.
Where is quick trim in Catia?
Open the Sketcher_01. CATPart document and ensure that the Geometrical Constraints option is activated: Click Quick Trim . The Quick Trim options are displayed in the Sketch tools toolbar.
Which tool is used to fillet the sketched elements?
The Sketch Fillet tool trims away the corner at the intersection of two sketch entities to create a tangent arc. This tool is available for both 2D and 3D sketches. The Fillet tool on the Features toolbar fillets entities such as edges in parts.