What programs can open Parasolid files?
X_T files can be opened with Siemens PLM Software called Parasolid. It works on Windows, Linux, and Mac computers. Some other CAD programs that can use this file include Autodesk Fusion 360, VectorWorks, SolidView’s Parasolid Viewer, Kubotek’s KeyCreator, Actify, and 3D-Tool.
Can Creo open Parasolid?
You can import Parasolid parts and assemblies and export Creo parts and assemblies to the Parasolid format. You can use profiles for the import and export tasks. Import and export log files are automatically generated in the working directory when the respective tasks are complete.
How do you save as Parasolid in SolidWorks?
To set the Parasolid export options:
- Open the SOLIDWORKS document that you want to export as a Parasolid file.
- Click File > Save As. The Save As dialog box appears.
- Set Save as type to Parasolid (*. x_t) or Parasolid Binary (*. …
- Select from the following options: Option. …
- Click OK, then click Save to export the document.
What is a Parasolid file?
Parasolid files are used by the geometric modeling kernel currently owned by Siemens and used in CAD, CAD exchange, CAM, CAE, and product visualization. … Most Parasolid files migrate 3D solids and/or surface data.
Is a step file a Parasolid?
STEP and IGES are standards-based neutral exchange protocals for CAD data files, while Parasolid is a modeling kernel. The definition and specifications for STEP and IGES, respectively, are the responsibly of the ISO and ANSI committees.
Can Rhino Open Parasolid?
Overview. – Enables export of Rhinoceros open model to Parasolid format. – Does NOT require a third party license. – Transfers ALL 3D data.
How do I convert a STEP file to SOLIDWORKS 2020?
Reading STEP, IGES, and ACIS Files in SOLIDWORKS
- Click Open (Standard toolbar) or File > Open.
- In the dialog box, in Files of type, select the desired file format: STEP AP203/214/242 (*. …
- In the dialog box, browse to the desired file.
- Click Options.
- In the System Options dialog box, set options including: …
- Click OK.
Is there a free SOLIDWORKS?
Currently, there are two options available to try SOLIDWORKS for free. The first option is through MySolidWorks which offers an online product trial of the latest version of SOLIDWORKS Premium, all from within your browser. … These SOLIDWORKS trials can be created for 7, 15, or 30 days.
How do I convert SOLIDWORKS to IGES?
IGES Export Options
- Click File > Save As.
- Select IGES (*. igs) for Save as type, then click Options.
- Select from the options described below, then click OK. Option. Description. Solid/Surface features. Output as. IGES solid/surface entities. Exports the data as solid or surface entities. …
- Click Save to export the document.
What is the difference between IGES and STEP files?
IGES (pronounced eye-jess) stands for Initial Graphics Exchange Specification. … STEP files contain more 3D data and part geometry than IGES, and have been proven to work across most major CAD programs.
What program opens X_T files?
Programs that open X_T files
- Autodesk Fusion 360.
- Siemens PLM Software Parasolid. Autodesk Fusion 360. Kubotek KeyCreator. Okino Computer Graphics PolyTrans.
- Siemens PLM Software Parasolid. Autodesk Fusion 360.
- Linux. Siemens PLM Software Parasolid.
- Web. Autodesk Fusion 360.
- iOS. Autodesk Fusion 360.