How do I edit an Exploded View in Solidworks?
To open a previously saved exploded view, in the ConfigurationManager, right-click Exploded View and click Edit Feature. You can reposition an item along its current axis without reopening the PropertyManager. In the ConfigurationManager, expand Exploded View and select the step that you want to change.
How do I delete a section in Solidworks?
Click the component in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree. Press the Delete key, click Edit > Delete, or right-click and select Delete. Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
How do you hide components in Exploded View in Solidworks?
To show or hide a component in the Drawing View Properties dialog box: Right-click the drawing view and select Properties. Select the Hide/Show Components tab.
How do I open an Exploded View in Solidworks?
Right-click the drawing view and click Show in Exploded State. In the Drawing View PropertyManager, under Reference Configuration, select Show in exploded or model break state.
How do I edit an existing exploded view?
Editing an Explode Step (Assemblies)
- To open the Explode PropertyManager: Right-click Exploded View and click Edit Feature. …
- Reposition the components: To move a component along its axis, drag the handle . …
- Update the options in the PropertyManager: …
- Click Undo to undo changes.
- Click Done.
How do I edit smart explode lines in Solidworks?
To edit smart explode lines:
- On the ConfigurationManager tab, expand the active configuration.
- Right-click the ExplView feature and click Edit Smart Explode Lines .
- In the Smart Explode Lines PropertyManager, modify the options for the smart explode lines.
- Click .
How do you delete a subassembly in Solidworks?
In an assembly with a subassembly, in the FeatureManager design tree, select a subassembly component and press Delete. In the dialog box, select whether to Delete the subassembly, or Delete only the selected components. In the Confirm Delete dialog box, verify the component and dependent items to delete and click Yes.
How do you delete a sub assembly in Solidworks?
In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click a subassembly or Ctrl + select multiple assemblies and select Dissolve Subassembly. You can also select the subassembly icon and click Edit > Dissolve Assembly. The components become components of the immediate parent assembly, and the subassembly is removed.
To select hidden components to be shown:
- Click Show Hidden Components (Assembly toolbar). The Show Hidden dialog box appears. …
- In the graphics area, select components you want to show. The components you select disappear temporarily.
- In the dialog box, click Exit Show Hidden.