How do I reset SketchUp to default settings?
If that’s the case, put everything back where it belongs by resetting your workspace:
- If you’re using Windows, choose Window→Preferences . . . On a Mac, choose SketchUp→Preferences . . .
- Select the Workspace panel (it’s last in the list on the left of the Preferences dialog box).
- Click the Reset Workspace button.
What is the default view in SketchUp?
SketchUp’s default FOV is 35 degrees, but 60 degrees is much handier for interior views.
Why is SketchUp cutoff?
Another situation that can cause clipping is when the Perspective camera mode is turned off. In that case, click the Zoom Extents button (it looks like a magnifying glass with four red arrows pointing outward). The camera zooms out to display the entire model, and the clipping is eliminated.
Why can’t I see my SketchUp model?
Unfortunately, at this time you can’t just refresh/re-download the model and have it show in the SketchUp Mobile Viewer. Try deleting the current model from your device then download the file again. The revised version of the model should now show up.
How do you zoom in and fit in SketchUp?
To zoom in and out, follow these steps:
- Select the Zoom tool ( ) or press the Z key.
- Click and drag up to zoom in; click and drag down to zoom out. When you zoom by dragging the Zoom tool cursor, SketchUp zooms in or out from the center of the screen.
How do I reset zoom in SketchUp?
Try Pressing ‘Shift’ + ‘Z’ for Zoom Extents (which is also found on the Camera Menu).
How do I change my Toolbar settings?
Right-click any open area on the taskbar and then click “Taskbar Settings.” On the taskbar settings page, scroll down a bit to the “Notification Area” section and click the “Turn system icons on or off” link. You’ll see a list of system icons. Run through them and toggle each one on or off to suit your needs.