How do I access my BIM 360?
Access BIM 360 On Your Desktop
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the BIM 360 data source.
- Open the account you wish to access.
- Locate and open a project.
- Browse the project folders as desired.
Where is my BIM 360 Site ID?
- To find your account ID you must be an account admin and sign into the BIM 360 Docs site. …
- Go to the Settings tab.
- In the lower left corner click on “View Account ID”
- If you have lost your hub access and cannot get to this location then you will need to see if another account admin can access the hub site.
How do I assign a BIM 360 document?
To assign a BIM 360 Docs license to a user, the Project Admin needs to:
- Log into the BIM 360 Docs project.
- Go to the Project Admin page.
- Open the Members tab.
- Click the Add button to add a project member.
Where do I find Autodesk ID?
Find license information in Autodesk Account
You can monitor your current license information for each product in Autodesk Account. Sign in to your account at manage.autodesk.com. Under All Products And Services, click the product icon.
How do I publish my sheets to BIM 360?
To get Sheets and Views available in BIM 360, the Publish Settings need to be setup within Revit.
- Setup a Set within Publish Settings – Select Views and Sheets to Publish to the Cloud.
- Upload/Publish the model to BIM 360: …
- Once published/uploaded, the selected sheets will appear in BIM 360.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2020?
Starting with Revit 2020, there is a new way for BIM 360 Design users to initiate workshared cloud models.
- Create a new Revit model or open an existing model.
- Use the Collaborate tab to enable worksets.
- Save the workshared file to BIM 360 Document Management by selecting “Save As > Cloud Model” in the File menu.