Perform the following steps to Remove Links.
- Pick one or more item revisions in Teamcenter.
- Pick CATIA V5 >> Remove Links.
- View the process completed message indicating the links which have been removed. If no links have been removed, this message indicates the process has completed.
How do you change active view in Catia?
Right-click the view to be set active. The contextual menu appears. 2. Select Activate View from the displayed contextual menu.
You can repair a broken link by removing the link to the missing document. For example, if a section has a broken link because a linked topic was deleted, you can open the section in the Outline Editor and remove the missing topic from the section.
How to remove MML link? I think what you need to do is right click on the detail of the frame block and select EXPLODE. This will place it into the background of the current drawing and brake the link to the referenced (where copied from) drawing.
Right-click the view and select Front view object > Modify Links . A warning message is displayed, advising you to remove broken links. Click OK . The Link Modification dialog box is displayed with the broken link highlighted so that you can remove it.
How do I change my origin point in Catia?
- Select Insert > Axis System from the menu bar or click Axis System . …
- Select the point as shown to position the origin of the axis system you wish to create. …
- If you are not satisfied with x axis, for instance click the X Axis field and select a line to define a new direction for x axis.
Ctrl+F launches the search tool. Near the middle of the tool is a “More” button. Click that to expose a few more search options. From the Line Properties section, pull down on the menu that allows you to define the hidden line type.
How do you see which drawing view is active in Catia?
What is the active view?
- The active view has a red frame and it is underlined in the Drafting specification tree.
- Non-active views have blue frames.
- During view creation, the view to be created has a green frame until you click at the desired view location to validate the creation.