How do you delete a joint in SolidWorks?
To delete a member from the joint, select the highlighted member in the graphics area. The selected member disappears from the Select Joint Members box. Click to delete a joint from the list. Select to save your modifications when you click Calculate to update the joints.
How do I use assembly in SolidWorks?
To create an assembly from a part:
- Click Make Assembly from Part/Assembly (Standard toolbar) or File > Make Assembly from Part. An assembly opens with the Insert Component PropertyManager active.
- Click in the graphics area to add the part to the assembly. SOLIDWORKS makes the first component fixed.
How do you insert a line break in Solidworks?
Creating Projection Split Lines
- Click Split Line. (Curves toolbar) or Insert > Curve > Split Line.
- In the PropertyManager, under Type of Split, select Projection.
- Under Selections, click: A sketch for Sketch to Project . You can select multiple contours from the same sketch to split. …
- Click . Before. After.
How do you add torque in Solidworks?
- Click the down arrow on External Loads (Simulation CommandManager) and select Force .
- In the Simulation study tree, right-click External Loads , and select Force or Torque .
How do I force a single point in Solidworks?
To apply nonuniform force to an entity in a certain direction:
- In the Simulation study tree, right-click the External Loads icon and select Force. …
- Click inside the Faces, Edges, Vertices, and Reference Points for Force box , then select the entity to which the force is applied.
- Click Selected direction.
Is your knuckle a joint?
Each metacarpal bone connects to one finger or a thumb at a joint called the metacarpophalangeal joint, or MCP joint. This joint is commonly referred to as the knuckle joint. The bones in our fingers and thumb are called phalanges. Each finger has 3 phalanges separated by two joints.